If you are one of the rare parents who has never bribed your child to get them to go to a practice or perform better in a game and if you promise you’ve never leveraged things like iPad time and ice cream in return for a goal scored, a race won or a home run, then you can skip this article. Everyone else … read on.
- Field of teams announced for 2019-20 US Youth Soccer National League season
- What one parenting mistake may be killing your child’s love for their sport.
- It Depends: The Only Correct Answer in Soccer
- Rose Lavelle: One Nation. One Team. 23 Stories
- FIFA receives record nine expressions of interest to host 2023 Women’s World Cup
About Oregon Youth Soccer Association
Founded in 1974, OYSA is a 501(c)(3) Oregon public benefit corporation and is the official youth soccer association of the United States Soccer Federation and United States Youth Soccer. The organization services clubs all across Oregon, and provides recreational and competitive opportunities for players of all ages, genders and skill levels.