Keep it Fun!
As part of your benefits as an OYSA member, we offer a free coaching clinics for your club. Your options are:
- New Coach Clinic where we teach Play Practice Play. PPP is the preferred methodology recommended by OYSA. Geared towards the 4v4 and 7v7 game models.
- Returning Coach Clinic where we teach Play 1 and Practice variations. Geared towards the 9v9 and 11v11 game models.
- Role of a Coach Clinic where we talk about the different roles of a coach. This is done in the classroom.
- Role of a Parent Clinic where we discuss the Parent Code of Conduct and set expectations for those involved with the club.
Clinics also available in Spanish.
Click here for details on hosting an OYSA Clinic.
Click here to register to host a clinic.
Coaches and parents are welcome to attend any free clinic put on by OYSA.
Our goal is to educate at least 750 coaches each season!
Please contact Vanessa Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions or set-up a clinic.
- Hillsboro SC – March 21st – 6pm to 8pm – Evergreen Christian Center Hillsboro, OR
- Hood River SC – March 25th – 10am to 12pm – Hood River Valley HS Hood River, OR
- Capital FC – April 7th – 4pm to 7pm – CFC Field Salem, OR
- Illinois Valley Youth Soccer Association – May 12th – 9am to 2pm
- Oregon City SC – June 10th – 9am to 11am –
- Oregon City SC – July 8th – 9am to 11am –
- Oregon City SC – August 12th – 9am to 11am –
- Illinois Valley Youth Soccer Association – August 26th – 9am to 2pm
- Rougue Valley Timbers SC – August 27th –