Keep it Fun!
As part of your benefits as an OYSA member, we offer a free 1-hour clinic for your club. Your options are:
- New Coach Clinic where we teach Play Practice Play. PPP is the preferred methodology recommended by OYSA. Geared towards the 4v4 and 7v7 game models.
- Returning Coach Clinic where we teach Play 1 and Practice variations. Geared towards the 9v9 and 11v11 game models.
- Role of a Coach Clinic where we talk about the different roles of a coach. This is done in the classroom.
- Role of a Parent Clinic where we discuss the Parent Code of Conduct and set expectations for those involved with the club.
Clinics also available in Spanish.
Our goal is to educate at least 750 coaches each season!
Please contact Nelson Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions or set-up a clinic.
- PYSA – North Portland SC – August 17th – Arbor Lodge Park
- Eastside Timbers – August 18th – Sandy HS
- Clackamas United SC – August 19th – Oregon Trail Elementary
- Oak Hills SC – August 21st – Oak Hills Rec Center
- PYSA – Mt. Tabor SC – August 24th – Youngson Pioneer School
- Eastside Timbers – August 25th – Eastside Timbers Complex
- THJSL – August 25th – Highland Park MS
- 5:30-6:30pm 4v4/7v7
- 7-8pm 9v9/11/11
- No registration for this event
- PYSA – Laurelhurst SC – August 26th – Normandale Park
- Hillsboro SC – August 30th – Hillsboro Fairgrounds Sports Fields
- Valley Premier FC – August 31st – Old Deep Creek Elementary
- PYSA – Southeast SC – September 10th – Westmoreland Park