Oregon Youth Soccer Family,
We hope that all of you are staying safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. Life has definitely thrown us all a curve ball.
Oregon Youth Soccer will continue to follow the authority’s guidelines as issues unfold with COVID-19. We will resume our youth soccer activities as soon as it is safe for all of our soccer families. Safety is our priority. While the road ahead may appear to be a long one, we are in this together. We promise to continue to provide you any and all services needed to work through this situation. We are here for you.
Thank you all for helping to make soccer great in Oregon. Be safe, stay healthy and when we return, it truly will be a celebration of soccer in Oregon.
We are youth soccer!
Oregon Youth Soccer Association
OYSA Return to Play Guidelines (12/1/2020)
- Assumption of Risk/Waiver Template En Espanol (5/15/2020)
- Clubs are responsible for reviewing this document before using.
League Operational Plans:
- PTTL Operational Plan En Espanol (11/20/2020)
- Health and Exclusion Policy (11/5/2020)
- Game Check-In Form (10/14/2020)
- Field Maps Fall 2020
- Note to Parents (10/15/2020)
- Note to Coaches (10/16/2020)
- OYSA Futsal Health and Exclusion Policy
- Game Check-In Form (10/16/2020)
- Note to Coaches (11/12/2020)
- Note to Parents (11/12/2020)
Click here to submit your club’s operational plan
Examples of Operational Plans:
- These are working documents for these clubs that will change. Clubs are responsible for coming up with their own plans.
- Bend FC Timbers (5/15/2020)
- Willamette United FC – Field Poster (5/15/2020)
- Capital FC Timbers 5/15/2020)
- Washington Timbers – Rules – Field Set-Up (5/15/2020)
Meeting Slide Decks: