2019 Presidents Cup Details
Oregon’s second-tier soccer tournament is the Presidents Cup. Teams that win their U13-U18 bracket move on to Regionals.
Spring 2019 (U15-19)
- Registration and team fees deadline – March 5, 2019 by 5 pm (through club registrar)
- $750 per team
- Roster Freeze date – Monday, April 1, 2019 @ 5 pm
- Seeding based off current Winter League Standings
- Games from April 6 – April 28, 2019
- No games Easter Sunday
- Quarterfinals – April 20th
- Semifinals – April 27th
- Finals – April 28th
Roster Rules for Presidents Cup
Roster continuity starts when cup play begins in your state
Regionals continuity starts with state level roster, 9 must carry forward
Nationals continuity starts with Regional level roster, 9 must carry forward
Registered and “rostered” players at the beginning of the states qualifying event (first day of cup play). No State Cup qualifying quarter, semi or final players, elite, premier, or most competitive level in any regional or national league or DA.
- Up to 5 players can be added to your roster from outside of your club as long as they were registered within the same seasonal year.
Presidents Cup Winner Details
OYSA expects that any team that registers for Presidents Cup will make the trip to Regionals.
- Only U13-U18 teams can qualify for Regionals
- Far West President’s Cup: Norco, CA, June 11-16, 2019
- Teams must confirm that they are attending by May 1st at 5 pm
- Teams that withdraw after the deadline are responsible for USYS fine