Fun and Competition Beyond League Play
Within Oregon Youth Soccer Association there are several ways clubs can participate in tournaments.
OYSA sanctions local tournaments to provide a directory of approved, safe tournaments. Clubs must register to host a tournament. Find the full list of currently open sanctioned tournaments on our Sanctioned Tournaments page.
OYSA’s State Tournaments
Oregon Youth Soccer administers three state tournaments each year to provide teams at all levels of play the opportunity to continue to compete in post-league play. The State tournaments and levels of play offered are:
- Oregon Youth Soccer Founders Cup – Developmental Level
- Oregon Youth Soccer Presidents Cup – Competitive Level
- Oregon Youth Soccer State Cup – Highly-Competitive Level
Regional and National Tournaments
Teams that participate in qualifying leagues have the opportunity to compete at the regional and national level. Champions from the Presidents Cup in the U13 – U17 age groups and the US Youth Soccer State Championships in the U12 – U19 age groups earn the opportunity to compete in the respective Regional tournament administered by US Youth Soccer.
- US Youth Soccer Region IV Presidents Cup – Presidents Cup
- US Youth Soccer Far West Regional Championships – US Youth Soccer State Championships
Champions from the US Youth Soccer Region IV Presidents Cup in the U13 – U18 age groups and US Youth Soccer Region IV (Far West) Championships in the U13 – U19 age groups earn the opportunity to compete in the respective National tournament administered by US Youth Soccer.
- US Youth Soccer National Presidents Cup – US Youth Soccer Region IV Presidents Cup
- US Youth Soccer National Championships – US Youth Soccer Far West Regional Championships
We hope your Club chooses to participate in these soccer tournaments. Good luck and we’ll see you on the pitch!