Washington Timbers FC seeks a dynamic Director of Goalkeeper Development to join our technical
leadership team. The Director of GK Development will oversee all goalkeeper training and
development programming at Washington Timbers FC.
We seek a leader who brings the background, experience, and perspective necessary to lead our
members to reach their full potential in soccer and life.
• Collaborate with our technical leadership team to implement, evaluate, and improve our
goalkeeper development environment.
• Lead goalkeeper training and off-field programming.
• Attract players and coaches to join our club.
• Engage club parents and members of our community in communication about our programs.
• Attract, develop, mentor and support quality goalkeeper coaches.
• Collaborate with club head coaches to support goalkeeper development within team
• Coach one or more teams. Opportunity to coach ECNL Boys or Girls Academy level team for
• USSF C License or high level playing experience as a goalkeeper.
• 3+ years club soccer experience.
• Professional administrative and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage a team of coaches.
• USSF B License or similar level goalkeeper specific training.
• 2+ years of club soccer leadership or equivalent management experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
Salary: This position is potentially full time when combined with coaching a top team, and
dependent on experience and qualifications. We offer competitive salary for leaders who want to
relocate to Southwest Washington.
Deadline for applications: Open until filled. Target start date of Spring 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org