Parents are an integral member to our soccer community. You may be a coach, volunteer, fan, team manager, carpool director, or support staff for your Club. No matter your role on or off the field you are a role model for your player and your player’s teammates.
Below are resources to support the work you are doing for soccer. If you need additional support, you can contact OYSA, or your local soccer club.
If you are just getting started with soccer and are wondering what soccer club to join, visit our Find a Club page to locate soccer programs in your area.
If you are a parent-coach, you can find:
- Changing The Culture of Youth Sports
- Concussion Fact Sheet
- Conmoción cerebral –lista de chequeo
- Cup Bracketing & Seeding
- Cup Bracketing Matrix (xls)
- Cup Bracketing Notes (xls)
- Cup Format & Match Ups
- Definition of Child Abuse
- Documentación de línea de banda
- Healthy Fuel Healthy Athlete
- Manejo de la conmoción cerebral en los deportes
- para volver a la participación
- Presidents Cup Rules
- Providence Concussion Protocol
- Return-to-Participation Documents
- Soccer Pocket Guide