Website Oregon Youth Soccer Association
Please submit resume and cover letter to Roberta Cloutier along with 2 references at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB DESCRIPTION and ANNOUNCEMENT
Manager of Leagues and Tournaments
Ranging from $40,000 to $55,000 dependent on skills and experience
Until position is filled, with a start date of July 1
Under the general direction of the Technical Director, the Manager is responsible for helping in the planning, implementing and managing of OYSA leagues, tournaments, and all OYSA sponsored leagues and tournaments. Will work closely with the OYSA staff to provide excellent customer service, communication, marketing and conflict resolution. Ensures leagues and tournaments are in compliance with US Soccer, US Youth Soccer and Association policies, procedures, rules, and requirements
Undergraduate college/university degree or equivalent life experience. Minimum of a USSF D License or higher.
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Proficiency with a variety of computer programs. Demonstrated ability to solve problems independently and work under pressure while performing detailed and exacting tasks quickly and accurately. Experience organizing, implementing and managing sports leagues, or similar events is a plus. Previous experience as a coach and player a must, experience in Oregon Youth Soccer leagues and tournaments is a plus. Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities. Bilingual a plus but not required.
1. Assists in the establishment of the goals and objectives of all OYSA sponsored and managed leagues and tournaments.
2. Develops clear and concise written rules and procedures for the implementation and achievement of the goals and objectives of sponsored and managed leagues and tournaments.
3. Produces and maintains appropriate documentation detailing the policies, procedures, rules, and operational guidelines related to all sponsored and managed leagues and tournaments.
4. Works with the Executive Director to develop and maintain the budgets for all sponsored and managed recreational and competitive leagues and tournaments.
5. Supervises and coordinates Association activity in all sponsored and managed leagues and tournaments. Includes the marketing, advertising, and communication associated with the leagues and tournaments.
6. Serves as manager for all sponsored and managed leagues and tournaments. Ability to manage the state software, excel, and other software programs.
7. Responsible the Game Day Hotline. Game Day Hotline is made available to teams during all competitive and futsal leagues, including some nights and weekends.
8. Communicates with the various constituencies of the Association regarding the goals and accomplishments of Association sponsored and managed leagues and tournaments, including resolving conflicts, responding to questions and suggestions, and providing customer service.
9. Serves as part of the Disciplinary Committee Responsible for sending out all notices of decisions made by the Disciplinary Committee.
10. Attends meetings regarding the running of leagues and tournaments.
11. Manage the onsite logistics of OYSA hosted leagues and cups.
12. Manages Host a League and Host a Tournament Applications as clubs apply for their events to be sanctioned by OYSA.
13. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This administrator position is considered exempt from minimum wage and overtime pay requirements and must be willing to work nights and weekends.
Position will have opportunities in coaching education and Oregon ODP.
OYSA reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com