Website Oregon Youth Soccer Assocation
Operations and Finance Manager
Under the general direction of the Executive Director, the Operations and Finance Manager is responsible for administrative and office activities of Oregon Youth Soccer. Those duties include office management, budget preparation, financial reporting, risk management, insurance, and business records. The Manager would help support compliance of OYSA, USYS, and USSF Policies with our members.
Baccalaureate level of finances and business management or equivalent life experience.
USSF D License or higher is helpful but not required
Working knowledge of OYSA and youth soccer is helpful but not required
Five years of experience in office management and supervision in a large customer service organization. Experience must involve problem solving, business composition, project planning, event management, budget management, and financial reporting. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in-person, in writing, and virtually. Demonstrated proficiency in a variety of software included Microsoft Office and financial software. Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Develops clear and concise written procedures for the implementation and achievement of the Bylaws and Policies in relation to your job duties.
- Produces and maintains an Administrative Service’s manual detailing the policies, procedures, rules, and operational guidelines of OYSA.
- Assists in the management of employee benefits.
- Assists in the development of OYSA’s budget and provides direct management of same to include insuring revenue and expenses are properly coded and the production of monthly and quarterly financial reports. Manage invoices and payments from our members.
- Manages all bills and payments for OYSA.
- Supervises and coordinates compliance with OYSA’s Personnel Policies.
- Arranges travel and lodging for staff and Board.
- Assists with the planning of the OYSA Annual General Meeting and is responsible for all arrangements regarding the AGM. Duties for the AGM also include the Annual Report.
- Assists with any other events hosted by OYSA.
- Assists in the risk management program including, but not limited to, insurance claims and Certificates of Insurance.
- Assists in sponsorship agreements and ensures compliance with the contract terms, conditions, and obligations of OYSA under said agreements.
- Provides assistance to OYSA members, USYS, and US Soccer as directed by the Executive Director.
- Manages the office, including but not limited to bills, office supplies, equipment, software, hardware, and inventory.
- Attends staff meetings and other meetings as assigned and as necessary. Coordinate any meetings that are held outside of the office.
- Composes letters and reports as necessary or assigned.
- Assist the Member Services Manager.
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Salary based on the qualifications, education, and experience of the candidate.
This position is considered exempt from minimum wage and overtime pay requirements.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Please send a cover letter and your resume to Nelson Larson, email@example.com. Job posting will remain open until the job is filled.
Any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com