Website Oregon Youth Soccer Assocation
Marketing, Media, and Communications Manager
Under the general direction of the Executive Director, the Marketing, Media, and Communications Manager is a part-time position responsible for establishing the OYSA brand and communication with its members. Duties include social media, event photos, communication (promotional/ external), and website management. The MMCM would be responsible for the OYSA brand and its promotion in the Pacific NW.
Job duties to not exceed more than 20 hours per week and paid on an hourly basis.
Baccalaureate level of marketing or equivalent degree, or equivalent life experience.
USSF Grassroots License or higher is helpful but not required
Working knowledge of OYSA is helpful but not required
Two years of experience in branding and/or marketing. Experience must involve various social media platforms, photography, graphic design, and brand development. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in-person, in writing, and virtually. Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- In coordination with the Executive Director, help create and maintain the OYSA brand.
- Manage all social media platforms and engage OYSA in other platforms as necessary to develop the brand.
- Manage the OYSA Media Kit and the execution of the details within the Media Kit.
- Manage the OYSA website.
- Review and send all mass messaging that is sent from the OYSA office.
- Responsible for taking and storing photographs for all OYSA events.
- Attends staff meetings and other meetings as assigned and as necessary.
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Hourly rate based on the qualifications, education, and experience of the candidate.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Please send a cover letter and your resume to Nelson Larson, firstname.lastname@example.org. Job posting will remain open until the job is filled.
Any questions, please send them to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org